Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Spinach Pesto Pasta with Chicken Sausage

I love this recipe. Spinach Pesto Pasta with Chicken Sausage

I like the spinach in place of the basil, the spice level is just right, and the fresh lemon adds a zing.

It is one recipe that I typically follow loosely, and tonight followed very loosely, but the result was fab.

Normally, I - wait for it- double the sauce and also blend/purée all the spinach as part of the sauce.

It is easy to do in the Nutri-Bullet. Just do half at a time.

Today, I did the same thing. The other major difference tonight is that I used pork sausage. Tony went to the grocery store this week, and even though in my heart of hearts I think he knew to get chicken sausage, he bought pork sausage.

The end result was a delicious, hearty pasta dish.

As always, I recommend enjoying with a nice Italian.



































Yes, I was rocking the pajama pants while I cooked. And I did not have a dog under foot, rather over foot. Buddy kindly sat on my foot while I cooked. Love him.


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment