Monday, February 8, 2016

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Basmati Rice

This was my first attempt at this recipe. I was looking for an an easy pork trendy recipe for the crock pot. This fit the bill.

Other than doubling the sauce, I followed the recipe exactly. I would make it again. Also, I think that it would taste really good as the filling for a sandwich with a crusty poboy style bread.

Balsamic Pork Tenderloin






















Enjoy with a nice bottle (share it or don't) of Rodney Strong Cab. True story- for years there was a wine shop near my house that sold this bottle for a ridiculously low price (later determined to be an error) and so Rodney Strong Cab was my standard bottle of wine (lucky break!). I think coworkers thought Rodney was an actual person in my life. Imagine this scenario:

Coworker: What are you doing for dinner tonight?
Me: Cooking at home with Rodney.

Coworker: What did you do for dinner last night?
Me: Steak and Rodney.



All-in-all, a winning recipe that yielded a leftover for later in the week.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment