Thursday, January 28, 2016

Steak and Potatoes (and bread because mmmm.... Jalapeño Cheese Bread)

There is not a link to tonight's meal.

Basically, you let the steaks rest at room temperature for half an hour before you grill them, tent them, and sprinkle them with salt and serve.

The potatoes, I cleaned, sliced, and let marinate with 1 T of olive oil and some rosemary (chopped). Then I baked for 30 min at 425.

I bought this nice bread from Sprouts, and baked at 350 for 20 minutes.

As with any fine steak, I recommend a martini. That said, I would also recommend a Cab Franc (California, not French). Of course, I love Cab Franc so I always want this. A nice California Cab would pair nicely, too.







































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment