Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili


Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

This recipe was easy, but we expected it to have a lot more flavor.

I was actually concerned that it would be too spicy as I used both the taco blend that you make (I actually use this for all taco seasoning needs) as well as the chili powder and cumin as I was in a rush to get this into the crock pot before I left for work this morning and did not pay full attention to the instruction that advised to use one or the other.

I think that when I have as a leftover, I'll add some plain Greek yogurt for creaminess and some sliced jalapeƱos for spice.

It was easy, though.















































Enjoy with a nice glass of Rodney.







-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment