Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Skillet Chicken Bulgogi

To be totally honest, Meredyth did not cook tonight. Meredyth measured and prepped, but Tony cooked while I sipped a nice glass of Pinot Noir (go ahead and picture TItus Andromeda dancing around).

Tony chose this recipe which turned out to be really tasty.

We served with White Basmati Rice (Mahatma brand).

We followed the recipe closely- my guess is that he used more onion than the recipe called for but otherwise, I was in charge of measuring, so I can attest to the accuracy of the measurements.

I will say that we added a very non-specifically measured 2 handfuls of matchstick carrots in the final 3-5 minutes.

Otherwise, I didn't even double the sauce. What is going on here?

Enjoy with a nice Pinot Noir.

Chicken Bulgogi

























































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment