Monday, January 25, 2016

Crawfish Monica

A few weeks ago, somebody I know posted on her Facebook page that she was making Crawfish Monica. My mouth has been watering since then.



So, I found this recipe...





Crawfish Monica



Note, this ingredient list does not mention that you need green onions. You do. Interesting tidbit, there is a shortage at this time. None to be found at the 2 grocery stores closest to me. So, I improvised with a yellow onion.































































































































































Perfection.



Enjoy with a nice white wine. Dry, not sweet.











Update: I would recommend using half a pound of pasta instead of a full pound. This way you get more crawfish and more sauce in each bite.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment